If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Best And Worst 2010 Movies

This is probably a little late, since we're two weeks into 2011, but it doesn't really matter since there are probably still a few 2010 movies for me to see, especially if they're Oscar Best Picture nominees. So this may be updated a few times, depending on what I see and how much I love (or loathe) them. And remember, there may be some awesome (or dreadful) movies that I won't see at all unless I happen to catch them on cable or something. For now, though, let's talk about my 10 favorite movies of 2010.

A note: as of now I have one "A" movie and six "A-minus" movies, but I've bumped two of the "A-minuses" ahead of the "A." I discussed this issue here, and though I'm not changing the grades, I've decided to rank them differently. (Also, I have 10 "B-plus" movies and only 3 can make the top 10. Sorry, also-rans! Here's the entire grade list, by the way.)

The top 10 are as follows:

1. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
2. Despicable Me
3. Toy Story 3
4. The Social Network
5. Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work
6. Black Swan
7. Date Night
8. Kick-Ass
9. The Kids Are All Right
10. Inception

And now for the bottom 10. Put them in the Hall of Shame!

10. How Do You Know
9. The Bounty Hunter
8. The Wolfman
7. When In Rome
6. Sex And The City 2
5. Dinner For Schmucks
4. Legion
3. I Love You Phillip Morris
2. From Paris With Love

And my worst movie of the year is...

1. Due Date

No comments: