If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's Fake? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've used this photo of Jake Gyllenhaal (my future ex-husband) a couple of times on this blog, including one post which is now the most-viewed post on my blog since the Stats function was added by Blogger.
It's also, for obvious reasons, my desktop wallpaper.

Sadly, it's apparently a fake. Jake's head has been photoshopped onto someone else's photo.

The strange thing is, I'm curious as to who is actually in the picture, but every time I click on the link to the Tabloid Prodigy site that exposed (ha!) this fakery, or just type in the URL of their home page, I keep getting redirected to Facebook. Extremely weird.

And now I also have to decide whether to change my wallpaper. It's still a lovely photo, but knowing that it's not my future ex-husband has tainted it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i keep getting redirected to facebook as well.... weird