If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Movies Of 2008

It's time for another Facebook rerun! (And yes, I am getting ready to talk about the Eagles.)

I compiled a list of the movies I liked most -- and least -- in 2008, and posted a note to Facebook. Since this blog didn't start until 2009, I thought this would be something to share here. I should note that there are no grades listed here. I think I kept track of them on a word document, and didn't save it after I put the list together, so I don't remember what grades I assigned. I do think they're in order, however.

The Facebook note also mentions that there were one or two late 2008 movies I hadn't seen at the time it was posted (on January 9, 2009) that could have jumped into these rankings. Since there isn't any kind of edit noted, I assume that whatever films I was referring to didn't make the cut of best or worst.


2008: THE BEST

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
The Dark Knight
WALL-E
Be Kind Rewind
In Bruges
Milk
Slumdog Millionaire
Hamlet 2
Pineapple Express

2008: THE WORST

Drillbit Taylor
The Strangers
You Don't Mess With The Zohan
Nobel Son
Funny Games
Pathology
Deception
Surfer, Dude
The Love Guru (the absolute worst one I sat through)
The Spirit (the absolute worst one I walked out of after 30 minutes)

No comments: