If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Become Michael Cera! And Another Movie Thing...

I don't know when this was made but I'm sad it didn't mention Scott Pilgrim...



Speaking of which, I was thinking about my movie grades. I gave "Toy Story 3" an A, while "Despicable Me" and "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" both got A-minus grades. Yet the latter two movies were the only ones I wanted to, and did, go back and see a second time. So should I reverse these grades, or at least downgrade "Toy Story 3" a little? I still sort of think it was the superior movie, but I didn't have the same pull to see it again as I did the other two. Thoughts?

No comments: