If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Fake Jake Has To Go

It seems that the picture shown here keeps bringing hits to my blog. So why not find yet another excuse to run it?

There's a problem, though. I've decided that I need to replace it as my desktop wallpaper. As pretty an image as it is, it's fake. It's not the real Jake Gyllenhaal, so it has to leave my screen. But I need a replacement for it. If you have any suggestions for what I should use as a replacement, please let me know. I want something new. If it's another man, or even it's a real picture of Jake, I need something as hot and sexy as this, except it can't be photoshopped. It has to be real.

There are no prizes. (Wouldn't that be fun, if I could give away an Amazon gift certificate or something? Oh, to have a few extra dollars around...) If you suggest something that I deem worthy, I can only offer you my thanks. Unless you're Jake Gyllenhaal or someone who looks very much like him, in which case we can make other arrangements...

No comments: