If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My National TV Debut

Remember when I went to Outfest in October?

Remember how I was walking along and suddenly found TV cameras in front of me?

Remember how I learned that the cameras were there to record Kendra Wilkinson for her "reality" TV show on the E! Network? Remember how I took a couple of pictures of her?

Turns out, the episode aired recently, and I DVR'd a repeat of it last night. The whole thing revolved around her personal assistant, Eddie (pictured with Kendra), who hadn't yet come out to his parents. Naturally, he and Kendra talked about the subject. Naturally, the concierge in the building where Kendra, hubby Hank Baskett and their infant son lived (before Hank was cut by the Eagles early in the 2010 season) was gay. Naturally, Eddie and the concierge talked about the subject. Naturally, Outfest was about to take place. Naturally, the concierge suggested Eddie attend. Naturally, Kendra wanted to tag along. Naturally, the three of them wandered the streets that day. (I say "naturally" all these times because only in "reality" TV can such a confluence of events occur.)

So, naturally...
























The episode repeats Sunday at 2 pm. I am seen about 19 minutes into the episode. Feel free to have a viewing party (and if you do so and live in Philly, invite me).

No comments: