If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow, Baby, Snow

Before you watch this (assuming it works, since I'm trying some new site), please note that I was carrying an umbrella in one hand and my phone in the other, and I had an OCD moment and had to check my pants pocket to make sure I had my house keys. That's why the video is shaky at times.

There must be at least a foot of snow as of the time I recorded this, and it's still coming down. Looking at the current radar it looks like it'll wind down in the next two or three hours.

EDIT: The embed code for the site I tried didn't work. I tried a second site and that didn't seem to work. So, for the first time in quite a while, I tried YouTube -- where the videos I had tried to post lately didn't have sound -- and it's working! With sound!

No comments: