If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What The New Zodiac Means To You

I turned on my trusty Twitter today to find many people buzzing about their Zodiac sign changing. I've located an article that discusses it. If you're not familiar, you may want to read it first. Then come back here and I'll explain what it all really means. Meanwhile, I'll look at something pretty...

If someone tells me THIS photo is a fake, I'm busting heads.

Welcome back! Now then, what does this Zodiac stuff all mean?

Simple: if you've been living your whole life based on being one sign -- letting it decide whether or not you date someone,  or whether you buy or not buy something on a particular day -- and then, suddenly, mysteriously, someone decides that you're no longer that sign, you're this other sign instead, essentially you're wasting your time. There are better ways to decide how to live your life. That, or, your entire life up to this point has been a mess, and it's all because they neglected to inform you of your correct sign, and you should sue for damages.

And seriously, Ophiuchus? Who wants to be an Ophiuchus, whatever that is?

No comments: