If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tattoos, Good and Bad (maybe NSFW)

You may not want these pictures popping up on your screen if you're at work, or on someone else's computer, or whatever, so consider this fair warning. They're not explicit, but there is rear nudity. I just wanted to comment on the tattoos. So, click the "Read More" link if you dare...



To me this is sort of cute. I'd be tempted to start singing if I found myself behind him.


This, on the other hand, not so much. Maybe I'm picky when it comes to tattoos, but these tattoos say "I am, or am on my way to becoming, a douchebag."

No comments: