If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eye Candy And Coming Attractions

Eye candy and coming attractions...there's a dirty joke in there somewhere...anyhoo, this picture is currently displayed on my desktop...


I think I'll keep it a while. (By the way, I had no idea John Legend was that solidly built.)

I'm a bit tired, plus I have to catch up on stuff on my DVR from earlier this evening, so this is all for tonight. During the week I'll have some posts that may not necessarily involve shirtless photos. Reviews of 2 movies, my comic books from this past Wednesday and, because I don't seem to be talking about sports so much for some reason, I'll throw some of that in as well.

No comments: