If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, March 26, 2010

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 3-26-10

It seems this is Diana Ross's birthday. Alas, none of her songs came up in my shuffle today...poor Miss Ross! Perhaps I'll listen to some of her music later. Meanwhile...

Put Me Down - The Cranberries
A Stroke of Luck - Garbage
Sing (Harry Choo Choo Romero Club Mix) - Annie Lennox
The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson (Medley) - The Simpsons
When Tomorrow Comes (Extended Version) - Eurythmics
I Will Buy You A New Life - Everclear
Would? - Alice In Chains
If I Could - Seal
S.O.S. - Mamma Mia! Original London Cast
She Sells - Banderas
The Look Of Love - Madonna
The Love In Me - Lisa Stansfield
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself - Morrissey

No comments: