If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Does Entertainment Weekly Think We're Dumb?

I've noticed this before, but finally got around to scanning it. Each issue of Entertainment Weekly features "The Must List: The Top 10 Things We Love This Week." Check out the bottom of this page:


Really? I have to turn the page to see numbers 5 through 10? Wow! Thanks for that helpful advice, EW! I never would have thought of this myself! I wish every feature in your magazine had similar guides, because every time I begin reading a story about a movie or celebrity and get to the end of the page and then the article just stops in mid-sentence, I'm confused for days on end!

No comments: