If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Female Psychology

The things you find when looking at websites that are...well, let's just call them less than family-friendly...






So much to work with here. First, "wierd" questions? Misspellings do not inspire confidence. What questions would they be? "May I come to your place, give it a good housecleaning, then cook dinner for you and wash the dishes afterward?" or "Would you let me give you a foot rub while I listen to you talk about your feelings?" might work. But are they "wierd" enough? For that matter, I wonder if 312 people actually "liked" that, if indeed that's a legitimate Facebook button.

And who knew there was gender-specific psychology? Or that psychology has loopholes? This is ground-breaking! Now, all I need is to discover the "wierd" questions that expose the loophole in male psychology and I'll be all set for Valentine's Day.

Then again, the ad says "I've made over 27 girls want to f--- just by asking..." etc. It doesn't say he made them want to f--- him. Just sayin.'

No comments: