If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Current Song Obsession

I tweeted the other day that there are two versions of this Taio Cruz song. One features a rap by Travie McCoy. Some Googling revealed that it's the US version. The international version has no McCoy rap. Instead, it's performed as a duet with Kylie Minogue. I'll repeat the question I posed in that tweet: "Which do you think I like more? Hint: I'm gay."

In the three days since I downloaded this, I've listened to it in iTunes 86 times. That doesn't count the many times I played it in Windows Media Player before I moved it into my iTunes library. Nor does it count the times I replayed the video before I downloaded it. (Doesn't YouTube have a repeat function? I couldn't find it if it did. I kept having to click to play it again.)  And I haven't even added it from iTunes onto my iPod yet.

No comments: