If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, February 11, 2011

For Blog Post 667...

I decided I shouldn't be stuck on 666 posts for very long. So, since that last post featured songs in my iTunes with "devil" in the title, let's reverse course. Here are all the songs (not including Christmas music) with "angel" in the title...and one video following the list...

Angel - Dave Matthews Band
Angel - Eurythmics
Angel (Choir Version) - Eurythmics
Angel (Live) - Eurythmics
Angel - Gavin Friday
Angel (7" Mix) - Gavin Friday
Angel - Luscious Jackson
Angel - Madonna
Angel (Extended Dance Mix) - Madonna
Angel - Massive Attack
Angel - Sarah McLachlan
Angel (Radio Edit) - Jam & Spoon
An Angel Cries - Aretha Franklin
Angel Eyes - Lime
Angel Of Harlem - U2
Angel of Mine - Monica
Angel On My Shoulder (EDX's Belo Horizonte at Night Remix) - Kaskade With Tamra
An Angel Went Up In Flames - Gasband
Angels - Tori Amos
Angels And Demons - The Tourists
Angels Don't Fall In Love - The Bangles
Angels On The Balcony - Blondie
Blue Angel - Roy Orbison
Desert Angel - Stevie Nicks
Evil Angel - Rufus Wainwright
Fallen Angel (Perfecto Mix) - Traci Lords
Hear The Angels / C'mon - Da Juice
I'm No Angel - Dido
I've Got An Angel - Eurythmics
If God Will Send His Angels - U2
Looking For An Angel - Kylie Minogue
Sleeping With An Angel - Real McCoy
Talking To My Angel - Melissa Etheridge
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) - Eurythmics
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) (Live) - Eurythmics
Touched By An Angel - Gloria Estefan

One of my absolute favorite songs, one of the strangest videos: Eurythmics' "There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)" -- enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be an angel to have so many angelic songs on your iTunes.

Some other angel songs:

Angel Eyes (Ella Fitzgerald): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmrRwX2jmFU

Angel Eyes (Jeff Healey): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ZsR382Cwk

Earth Angel (The Penguins): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H4heyqcdJ8

Angel Eyes (Sting): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYMdftxvmk

Joe in Philly said...

Me, an angel? I don't know about that. But I'll check out these songs.

Anonymous said...

What about "Angel Of The Morning" by Juice Newton?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTzGMEfbnAw

Joe in Philly said...

Sort of "meh" on that one.