If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

This Sums It Up...

Submitted for your approval, the editorial cartoon from Monday's Phila. Daily News:


Yep. And judging from the quote from this article, someone still doesn't quite get it:

"I've been willing to compromise in the past, and I'll be willing to compromise going forward," the president said.
Sigh. I knew we should've elected Hillary. Oh, and you may remember I made a prediction about the Pennsylvania governor's race in my post about Outfest a few weeks ago. I'd just like to take this opportunity to say: I told you so.

Even Jon Runyan won election to Congress. It matters not that he was an Eagle. He's now just a dirty football player-turned-dirty politician. Enjoy your tea party freaks, Jon. They're your fans now.

No comments: