If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Really Quick Review: Due Date

I nearly walked out on "Due Date" two or three times. I felt, however, that in order to write about it I had to see the whole thing. I thought about it a little, and I've decided that there's only one word to describe this "comedy" in which Robert Downey Jr. is trying to get to L.A. from Atlanta in time for his wife to give birth and runs into Zach Galifianakis at the airport, to his deep regret. You may find my choice of word to be in poor taste, but then, so is much of the movie: stillborn. My grade: F. (First F of the year, and it took until November!)

No comments: