If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We Interrupt Your Twitter Fail...

While we wait for Twitter to straighten itself out -- even if the Fail Whale doesn't pop up, the service is sporadic at best right now and the "retweet" button seems to have disappeared -- let's listen to a fantastic jam from 1988, "Ooo La La La" by Teena Marie. I've put this on the little summer playlist I'm working on, even though it peaked at #1 in April 1988. To me, it just feels like an extra-great song to hear when out walking or just sitting outside relaxing during a warm day.

As I mentioned previously, the songs I'm including don't have to necessarily mention heat or summer, or even have been released or (in the case of songs that crawl up the charts slowly) peaked during the summer months. If you have any suggestions for songs, let me know. Even if I don't have it in my iTunes I can always include it if I like it enough.

No comments: