If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Week In Comics 6-9-10

In a way, this is a Very Special Episode of MWIC. Why? Because I've perused the list of comics that will be in the stores this week and...nothing. There's nothing I'll be buying this week. One last week, none this week and (tentatively) no more than two next week? This is like a drought! So perhaps I'll re-read something and put up a Comic Book Flashback, as I did a while back. You'd like that. (Wouldn't you? Please?)

In related(?) news, you'll be happy to know that the Goddamn Batman is on Twitter, and if you don't know what that means, look at the image shown below, then go here.

No comments: