If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 6-3-10

I've mentioned before that I get a bit annoyed when iTunes shuffles in the same artist or album track too often. I've got nearly 9500 songs. It can't be too difficult to avoid duplication, can it? So, besides the two Will Young songs in the baker's dozen below, the next two songs immediately after these 13 were Eurythmics tracks. Of course, Annie Lennox lover that I am, back-to-back Eurythmics really isn't disappointing me that much...

"South Park" Theme - Primus
Madness - Will Young
Why Not Fly - Mark Weigle
You Are Not Alone (Franctified Club Mix) - Michael Jackson
Music Inferno (live) - Madonna
Give It Up (radio edit) - The Goodmen
Leave Right Now - Will Young
Turn You Inside-Out - R.E.M.
Water Baby - Sneaker Pimps
Invincible (Theme from "The Legend of Billie Jean") - Pat Benatar
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Beatles
Robert DeNiro's Waiting - Bananarama
Fire And Rain - James Taylor

I've been debating creating a summer playlist -- not just songs that reference summer in the title but some songs I love that I associate with summer because that's when the song was a hit, or at least when I became aware of it. Stay tuned...

No comments: