If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quick Review...Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I had no real expectation that I'd enjoy "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time," a movie based on a video game. I admit, I only went to see it because I like Jake Gyllenhaal. Unfortunately, he spent very little time with his shirt off, and he spoke in a silly British accent (as does pretty much everyone, because we all know that back in the day everyone spoke the King's English). The story is about how Prince Dastan (my Jakey) has to keep the Dagger of Time, which has magical sand that reverses time, from falling into the wrong hands. There's more to it than that, but I don't really care. Not that it's a bad movie. It was just average at best. All I cared about was seeing Jake, though. Let's hope next time it's more like the scene below... My grade: C.

No comments: