If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Week In Comics 6-16-10

Remember how I said I had nothing to buy last week, and that this week I'd have no more than two? It turned out to be one. The other one, which actually I thought would be in the stores this week, is out next week instead. So all I've got for this week is...

Simpsons Comics 167: Homer thinks the First Annual Springfield Family Day is a waste of time: "You don't need a special day to celebrate the family! It's like saying we need a special day to celebrate being independent! Or thankful! Or the birth of Jebus!" So begins a fun tale that leads to the criminal scoundrel Snake being sentenced (by Judge Harm! I love her!) to be rehabilitated by living, under police surveillance, with the Simpsons.

I still may pull something out of the collection to re-read. I'm not sure if I'll get around to it. Then again, it's not like I have an active social life...

No comments: