If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hooray For Me...I Guess

Sooooooooooooo...before I left the house on my comic book run today, I was perusing my Twitter feed and saw this from Logo...


The prize is a signed copy of Simon Doonan's book "Beautiful People," upon which the TV series is based. (Season 2 is currently running on Saturday nights.) I forwarded my address and then received their email with an affidavit PDF attached. I had to print it, fill in my name, address, etc. and sign it, scan it along with ID to prove my age, and email the scans back. All this for a book -- seems a bit much. I suppose the mighty Viacom (the corporate parent) has rules and regulations to follow.

It's nice to win something, although there are other prizes (cash jackpots, all-expenses-paid trips) that I'd enjoy more.

No comments: