If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mo' Money, Mo' Money!

First came this, now comes this:

You elected to receive a cash payment in the In re Expedia Hotel Taxes and Fees Class Action Settlement. The attached settlement check represents the Settlement Benefit you are entitled to receive as an eligible Class Member under the terms of the Court approved Settlement...

Another $24.42 in my pocket! Woo-hoo! And, believe it or not, there's another one of these things I'm a part of, regarding fees charged to credit cards based on foreign transactions, that could get me another $36.00 or so, but there have been appeals filed challenging the court's approval of the settlement, so it's all on hold. (This one I'm aware of because I actually filled out a more detailed claim rather than accept the $25.00 "easy refund.") I guess I'm more litigious than I knew!

P.S. The dollar sign comes from the website of the "Arkansas Out of School Network" -- kind of looks like a Rainbow Dollar, doesn't it? Hmmm...

No comments: