If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 8-15-11

I haven't done this in quite some time. Actually, more often I've been listening to either my summer playlist (still looking for suggestions to add to it, by the way) or a playlist of songs I've acquired recently, including Lady Gaga's album. And I haven't bought a whole lot of music lately. Very few full-length albums and not many individual tracks, either. There's a lot of new music I'm not getting exposed to, or at least not hearing right away. Not good. Not having spending cash sucks. Anyway...

Faithless - Insomnia
Bananarama - Once In A Lifetime
Mary J. Blige - Sweet Thing
Brandon Flowers - Crossfire
Soundtrack "The Nightmare Before Christmas" - This Is Halloween
Tevin Campbell - Round And Round (Soul Mix Edit)
Prince and the Revolution - Computer Blue
Angelo Badalamenti - Fire Walk With Me ("Twin Peaks" Theme)
Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs (Live)
Various Artists (mashup) - Fixing Up for a Love Connection
The Chemical Brothers - Hold Tight London
Live - Pain Lies By The Riverside
Mama Cass Elliot - It's Getting Better

No comments: