If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 3-1-11

Welcome to March! In exactly one month the Phillies open the 2011 regular season. And about three weeks after that I begin the Final Countdown to Five-Oh. But let's not think about that depressing concept, shall we? Instead, while you wait for me to get to work writing about the movies I've seen in the last week, let's see what iTunes shuffled into my ears today...

Who Makes You Feel - Dido
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore - The Smiths
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Why Don't We Live Together - Pet Shop Boys
I Want You - Cee Lo Green
Left Outside Alone - Anastacia
Brian Wilson - Barenaked Ladies
King Without A Crown - ABC
Where Life Begins - Madonna
Lovin' You - Tony Toni Tone
Confusion - New Order
He's A Dream - Shandi
Slave Song - Sade

No comments: