If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, March 18, 2011

The 700 Club

The title of this post may bring me some hits from people looking for information on that sleazy Pat Robertson garbage TV show. (It actually refers to the fact that this is my 700th post.) With that in mind, I should probably post a bunch of nude photos of every imaginable type. However, this blog is not rated X. Other than a rear end or two, there's no nudity. So, I think they should enjoy this, instead:



There. That, and my oft-repeated line that God is a black, Jewish pro-choice lesbian, ought to rile them up.

(Sigh. That "Glee" episode is still on my DVR. I've watched it in full twice, and I've repeated this scene a couple times more.) 

Anyway, I've got a minor SEPTA complaint. I understand that traffic and other circumstances can cause a bus to be running late. But it should not happen when you're waiting for the bus at either end of the route. A bus should at least start out on time on its journey. Tuesday I was waiting for the route 84 bus at Franklin Mills Mall. They changed this route so that, on weekdays, about half of the runs on the route start at Franklin Mills instead of Bustleton Ave. and County Line Rd. When the bus ends its northbound run at the mall, the driver has a short period of time until the return trip to Frankford Terminal. I've noticed they usually drive to one of the nearby parking lots to take this break.

Apparently the driver of this particular bus took a nap or something, because he was 5 minutes late coming to the pickup area. The bus was scheduled for a 4:02 start, and he didn't even get there until 4:07. I wrote down the bus numbers and I'm notifying SEPTA.

Still have to get to those blog posts I mentioned yesterday...stay tuned.

No comments: