If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh, Waiter... (NSFW?)

The photo below contains rear nudity, so if you're squeamish or can get in trouble for looking at it, be forewarned...




...and what fabylla rear nudity it is! Definitely better than those found at this previous post (also possibly NSFW) -- although I'm not sure about the tattoo placement. I mean, Superman wears his "S" shield on his chest, after all. Also, is this really an appropriate outfit when handling food? Based on the bow tie he seems to be wearing and the other people in the picture (that I cropped out before posting), this was probably taken at a private party, so the Health Department may not be involved. Still, if he'd like to serve me I'd be happy to let him.

No comments: