If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why Aren't My Softball Games Like This?

I soooooo loved this the first time I saw it...



Oh, Scott Thompson...which reminds me, I did finally watch the first two episodes of the new Kids in the Hall miniseries, "Death Comes To Town." If you like KITH you'll enjoy it. The first episode was a bit slow but it picked up in the second. (The series is eight half-hour episodes. Two air each Friday at 10 pm ET on IFC.)

2 comments:

canmark said...

I remember this episode well. Hi-larious!

And do you mean that you don't say 'There's no place like home' when you cross the plate?

Joe in Philly said...

It's not often that I'm able to think when I'm on base, especially with my lack of speed. Either I'm forced out at second or third or I'm gasping for air (as when I hit my one and only home run this year).