If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Letter To Batman

Dear Batman,

I need to tell you something very important. Please don't get mad, okay? Here goes: you need to do a better job hiding the Philly entrance to the tunnel leading to the Batcave.


I won't even go into where you've located it -- right around the corner from Philadelphia's Magic Gardens on South Street. Do you know how many tourists head for South Street? If I could find it, I can't help but think that sooner or later one of them will stumble upon it.

I tell you this for your own good.

Love, Joe

(P.S. You can read about the artist who created the mosaic seen on this wall, and in many other locations, here.)

No comments: