If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stewart Bradley, Scissor Sisters and Me

What a nice day on my Twitter feed. I got a reply to my tweet to the Eagles' Stewart Bradley (I've written about him before)...




Then, a few minutes ago, I checked the list of my followers and found a new addition. You may recall that the other day I got to see the Scissor Sisters do a half-hour free concert for radio. That night, I found them on Twitter -- I had been following Jake Shears already but not the group -- and, sadly, found out that they held a Twitter giveaway for tickets to their show here. If only I had followed them 24 hours earlier! D'oh! Despite that, I decided to follow them -- and they're now following me back! I have another celebrity follower!

Okay, there are probably PR people or something doing a lot of the tweets, but still, it's the band's Twitter and it's a Verified Account, so it counts!

No comments: