If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Facebook SUCKS!!!!!

I repeat: Facebook sucks. In recent weeks, using Facebook has been increasingly irritating. Weird problems are constantly occurring. You try and reply to something and get an error message. You try posting a status update and get an error message. Today, I'm getting one page of updates on my news feed but there's no link to view the older posts. Or I get "there are no updates on your news feed." If I click on my profile, I get a message that the link doesn't work.

Not only are these problems occurring almost every day, there seems to be no easy way to contact them to complain. There are all kinds of "help" topics and such, but not one simple "contact Facebook" link. I don't want to have to wade through page after page of crap to find a link about a specific problem when there are MULTIPLE problems.

Facebook is getting more and more useless. Is anyone even in charge of Facebook? Does anyone run it? Is anyone actually employed by Facebook to keep it running? Anyone?

2 comments:

FeverDog said...

What sucks for me is navigating it on the iPhone. I get a message from someone in my email so I go directly to the site through the app but it's difficult finding where that post is. Clicking on the link in the email brings up the normal Facebook site whose pages take longer to upload on the i (it's like dial-up).




zingedia! Don'tcha love the alphabet-soup "words" for verification?

Joe in Philly said...

Not on sites where they're obscured by wavy lines and such so that the characters are difficult to see. At least on my own site I'm not asked to type in a code word.