If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, October 2, 2009

James Franco on a soap? Why?

I don't know what bothers me more: the news that actor James Franco is going to appear on "General Hospital" in a story arc that's set to last for a few months (although he's only scheduled for three tapings, the article says) -- it seems to me that someone whose career is currently not on a downward slide shouldn't be doing a TV soap opera -- or the fact that the role where I found him to be the most attractive is, strangely enough, "Pineapple Express."


Yes, really. I have no idea why, so don't ask. It is what it is. Let's just accept it and move on.

No comments: