If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, October 19, 2009

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 10-19-09

Technically, this is from a few days ago. I just held off on posting it. Unlike recent shuffles, there weren't any repeats in the first 13. So I guess that's good news.

Last One In The World - Blondie
Too Darn Hot - Erasure
You Are My World - Communards
The Beautiful Ones - Prince and the Revolution
How Can I Be Sure - Gloria Estefan
I'll Never Break Your Heart - Backstreet Boys
Last To Know - The Brand New Heavies
Relax - Crystal Waters
Burning Love - Elvis Presley
Bad Connecton - Yaz
Now That You're Gone - Diana Ross
Fine - Whitney Houston
Save Me - Remy Zero

No comments: