If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Too Long For Twitter: Arrested Development? Really?

Can't believe I'm writing this while Game 2 of the Phils-Cards NLDS playoff is on, but I need to do it while it's fresh in my mind...

There's yet more talk, perhaps as definitive as it's ever been, that the TV series "Arrested Development" is making a comeback. In the works, possibly: a movie and some more TV episodes.

What I want to know is: why?

Isn't this throwing good money after bad for whatever production companies would put together the financing? The show was always low-rated. That's why it was canceled. Is there any evidence that anyone, other than Entertainment Weekly and the same small cult that has been clamoring for it from the beginning, is even interested? I know I'm not.

No comments: