If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sigh


WTF?

I can't bring myself to say more yet. I just want to throw up...
these predictions for the League Championship Series, which I think will get incredibly low TV ratings:

National League: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Milwaukee Brewers

I won't be watching this series at all. TBS does a terrible job with baseball telecasts. I hate the Cardinals' phony fan base and their arrogant, Tea Party nutjob manager. On the other hand I hate the Brewers' Nyjer Morgan, a major jackass on the field, and I don't like commissioner Bud Selig and let's face it, this is still sort of his team. Brewers in 6.

American League: Detroit Tigers vs. Texas Rangers

I may watch some of this even though I'm not crazy about Fox either. I certainly can't root for George W. Bush's favorite team. I guess my team now by default is the Tigers. Which means they'll lose. Rangers in 6.

No comments: