If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Post That Keeps On...

...posting? Perhaps that's not quite it. Anyway, every now and then I get a comment on my post from last fall regarding a credit card transaction for "PNL Advertising" that I was sure was fraudulent, until it turned out to be for a B-52's ticket I bought from Philly Dealyo (the Philly.com version of Groupon). It seems I'm not the only one who can't remember what I purchased when their billing is listed with such an obscure name. Come on, Philly.com, fix this. Better yet, don't, since it helps me get blog hits.


Granted, it probably doesn't get me as many pics as Fake Jake...

No comments: