If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Softball Sunday Means...

...I have to get to bed early enough to get a few hours' sleep before the morning. First game is at 9:50 a.m., meaning I'll have to be at the field to warm up about a half-hour earlier. So no long late-night blog post tonight! I hope to get to one tomorrow night -- I'm due to write about the comics I bought this week and the Ugly Betty finale. And hey, the Flyers are still in the playoffs. (Fortunately, with "The Amazing Race" preempted this week I'll have a little more time.) Plus, I hope to see the movie "Kick-Ass" on Monday, which will give me another post topic. I would've gone today but softball practice got in the way.

I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: