If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, April 12, 2010

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 4-11-10

I think the next week to 10 days is going to be a bit hectic for me, between things I'm doing outside of blogging and things I want to blog about (plus one for the Outsports blog that I need to get done by Wednesday). My music always helps, though!

Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Wildwood Vacation - Joe Conklin
Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
Squares - The Beta Band
Astrud - Basia
Future Lovers/I Feel Love (Live) - Madonna
It's Bad You Know - R.L. Burnside
God - Tori Amos
Hella Good - No Doubt
Bits And Pieces - Dusty Springfield
Jimmy Jimmy - Madonna
One Step Closer - Paul Lekakis
Emit Remmus - Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: