If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another Ugly Betty Gem

This is a live version of the song used in the scene at Hilda and Bobby's wedding reception where Justin Suarez took to the dance floor with his boyfriend Austin, one of the most subtle and sweet coming-out moments ever. (Sigh...a show this amazing, and only one more episode left...) "A Love That Will Last" by Renee Olstead...

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

I thought my head was going to explode from how cute Justin and Austin are. That's how every kid's coming out should be.

Jeff said...

It was cute and sweet. I left another of my rambling comments. Wish I could express myself better.

Joe in Philly said...

The whole progression of the relationship of Justin and Marc, and the development of Marc as so much more than just Wilhelmina's bitchy assistant, has been truly wonderful.