If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Wishing I Still Had HBO

Do you remember the actor who played Justin's father on "Ugly Betty" before they killed off the character? His name is Kevin Alejandro, and he's currently on the show "Southland" on TNT. Now he's also joining the cast of "True Blood" on HBO for its upcoming season. He'll play a love interest for a gay character on the show.

I haven't subscribed to HBO since shortly after "The Sopranos" ended, and haven't really felt like I was missing anything. Of the series they've run since then, none has interested me -- not even "True Blood," until now. If my financial situation improves between now and whenever the new season begins, perhaps I'll pick up HBO again. Being from HBO, there's always a chance of nudity. I wouldn't complain if Mr. Alejandro turned up naked on the show. Or at my house, for that matter.

No comments: