If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Couple Of Really Gay Items

The things you find on the Internet these days!
  • The latest issue of the National Enquirer has a "Who's Gay and Who's Not?" article. Really. In 2010. We really should thank them for their diligence. Or just read the details here and not give them any money.
  • Thanks to someone who used the Retweet feature on Twitter, I learned this from Aaron Carter:



    I have to give a HUUGE shout out to all MY• AMAZING - GAY fans and friends and family I love you all and your support means everything 2 Me!
    #AC2010 and Yes!! I MEANT all of the GAYS!! :) I love you GUYS, LADIES , & All of you!! :)
    My first thought was, "He has fans?" But he was on Dancing With The Stars. You can tell because the background on his Twitter page asks you to vote for him. (Someone's page could use a slight update.) And most of his other tweets are on the order of "Please buy my new record! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please buy my new record!" But who knows, maybe his heart is in the right place, so kudos to you, Aaron Carter. Kudos!


    Okay, gratuitous photo time. Aaron Carter once looked like this:






    And now he looks like this (although wearing clothes):







No comments: