If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, August 14, 2009

You Asked For It #1: Sex!

Recently I promised to blog about any topic suggested. I thought it was a cute idea, but I've only gotten one request so far. It came from that well-known commentator, Anonymous. Also disappointing is that this person didn't reveal his or her location, as I requested. Oh, well. Here's what Anonymous wants:

"How about blogging about your hot-n-steamy sex life?"


Well, sure. In fact, let's listen in! Here's an audio recording of my hot-n-steamy sex life!

soundboard.com

Or perhaps this is more appropriate:



In other words, I don't have a "hot-n-steamy" sex life. In order for that to even have a chance at happening, I'd need a willing partner. Failing that, I'd need to be a slut who picks up an endless string of tricks at bars or bathhouses or adult theaters or "milking stations." As it happens, I have no partner -- and, alas, I am not a slut.

I did say that you might not like what I wrote about your requested topic, but I'm guessing most of you are actually feeling relief right now. You can reward me for this relief with cash, or by suggesting a topic of your own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought you were like Samantha on Sex and the City. How disappointing!

Joe in Philly said...

Reminds me of Bruno around the campfire with those hunters (or whoever they were) saying they were all like the Sex and the City girls.

"I ain't none of them. I'm Donny."
"That is such a Samantha thing to say."