If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, August 7, 2009

One other Humpday note...

"Humpday" is set in, and was filmed in, Seattle. Ben, the married guy, has some sort of job that involves public transit. He's seen briefly at work, and at one point I spotted this map displayed at the website for SEPTA. The "S" isn't for Seattle. This is the SouthEastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority. I don't know the reason for its placement in the movie.

I mention this because it amused me, and because it gives me the chance to throw out the line that my friend Kurt gave me, even though he's from Pittsburgh and has only lived here for a short time: "Why is it called SEPTA? Because everyone gets home, SEPTA you."

No comments: