If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Taking Your Requests!

I was pondering earlier about who is reading this blog. I get the occasional Facebook comments, but they don't really count. ;-) There are almost no comments here on the blog itself. More on that in a moment. But first, speaking of pondering...



Now then, I thought about just begging for comments. Instead, I'm going to take requests. I will blog about any topic you suggest. Anything. No subject is off the table. Just post a comment with your suggested topic or question. I can't guarantee that you'll enjoy what I have to say about your topic. Certain information may not be divulged (I won't, for example, divulge my ATM card's PIN number -- not that you'd get much of anything from my account at any rate). You may not want to suggest I blog about the Phillies, as I do enough of that already. I promise I will absolutely write something, though. The only thing I'd like to know is where in the world you are, whether or not you're Carmen Sandiego.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about blogging about your hot-n-steamy sex life?

Joe in Philly said...

I guess I set myself up for this one, didn't I? Well...I intend to keep my promise. Just remember, I can't guarantee that it'll be as good for you as it is for me. ;-) Also, you neglected to say where you are commenting from.