If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Need info from Temple people/Daily News readers

One bad thing about being out of town is that I miss reading my newspaper. Sure, I can read it online, but it's more time-consuming if I want to read everything I normally read. And not every single part of the paper may go up on the website.

So I really, really, really am curious as to what this item in today's Philadelphia Daily News is referring to...

OUR APOLOGIES

A headline above a photo on Page 4 of yesterday's Daily News regarding move-in day at Temple University was totally inappropriate. The Daily News apologizes to the student, her family, the university and our readers.

Seriously, someone who saw the paper yesterday or someone from Temple (because I imagine there was some uproar from the campus and/or from alumni) needs to enlighten me. What was in the photo and what did the headline say?

No comments: