If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Four Extremely Quick Reviews

Seeing as how I saw these four movies anywhere from 23 to 46 days ago, I hardly remember them all that much. I'm just going to throw out my grades and maybe one or two sentences on each. Ugh. I wish I could make more time for this blog. Anyway...

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 - Stupid moment was when sullen human Bella informed dopey werewolf Jacob that she was pregnant. Jacob takes a moment to ponder it and then angrily says, "YOU did this!" to vampire Edward. You know, Bella's husband. Who else would have done it? My grade: C-plus.

New Year's Eve - A gigantic cast and a gigantic mess. My grade: D-plus.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows - Surprisingly, I tolerated it much more than the first one. My grade: C-plus.

Young Adult: Not quite as brilliant as I was hoping for. My grade: B.

No comments: