If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, January 9, 2012

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 1-9-12

I was shuffling papers in work and my iPod was shuffling songs...


Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Angel (7” Mix) - Gavin Friday
Thin Line Between Love and Hate - The Pretenders
Hidden Live Track - Mark Weigle
Your Love Keeps Working On Me (MK Brooklyn Mix) - Jody Watley
Private Dancer - Tina Turner
Morning Sunrise - Weldon Irvine*
Too Hot - Kool & The Gang
Did You See Me Coming? - Pet Shop Boys
Beautiful Child - Rufus Wainwright
I Should Care - Nat King Cole
Still Can’t - The Cranberries
Whatever We Imagine - James Ingram

*Technically this was a 1:18 clip of the song, as part of a mixtape compilation of summer-type songs by DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mick Boogie. It was available to download for free in 2010. I think I posted the link here at the time.

No comments: