If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, January 9, 2012

K&A Mural-ity

One of my options for getting to work, particularly if I'm cutting it close time-wise, is to get off the El at the Allegheny stop and take the route 60 bus. Today I ran out the door and forgot my phone, so I had to run back for it, which made me miss a bus, which meant I'd have to take the 60 to avoid being late for work.

After getting off the El and down the stairs to the street, I was going to walk a block away from the Kensington and Allegheny bus stop because there's usually a lot of people getting on and off there. I began walking east, then changed my mind and turned around, only to see the back wall to the station (facing the Walgreens parking lot) had been visited by the good folks from the Mural Arts Program...


No comments: