If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Someday...

Someday I'll get the time and inclination to sit down and write about the four movies I've seen in the last month, and the year-in-review post I wanted to do, and the comics I bought over the last month or two (one of them was even a DC book!!!!!) and how I love the Foster The People album, and I still need to finish putting together the photos I took when I walked around town back in October (the same day I took those Occupy Philly photos -- hey, remember when that was a thing?), plus that one other post that I began thinking about TEN MONTHS AGO and still haven't put together...sigh...someday I will do some of these posts, seriously.

But if any of you want to write them for me, hey, that'd be great as well.

No comments: